Frequently Asked Questions
The CBD products that we sell has less than 0.3% THC, which is within the legal limit in South Carolina. This amount of THC is extremely minimal, and will not cause you to feel any different.
The Federal Farm ACT of 2014 states that CBD extracted from Industrial Hemp plants is legal to consume and distribute as long as it is less than 0.3% THC.
CBD can vary from person to person, but typically anywhere from a couple of days up to two weeks is when most people will feel the effects. Once you feel the effects it’s important to keep taking it in order to maintain it in your system.
We sell CBD in many forms for every person: oil, capsules, vaporizers, creams, lotions, patches and edibles (Gummy bears, chocolate, etc.).
- Pain and inflammation
- Anxiety and PTSD
- Reduces free radical damage
- Improves memory
- Lowers incidence of diabetes
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
When buying CBD products, there are a couple of things that you want to look out for:
- That the hemp plant being used is grown in the United States. This is very important to ensure that chemicals, pesticides and unwanted chemicals are not in your CBD Oil.
- That the hemp product that you are using has a THIRD party certificate of analysis stating how much CBD and other cannabinoids are in the product. A third party lab, not by the company selling it, must provide this certificate.
- That the CBD is extracted from the flower or the bud of the plant, not the seeds and stalks. CBD is naturally found in the flower of the plant, when companies use the seeds or stalks of the plant they use heavy chemicals and solvents during the extraction process.
- The only ingredients in your oil should be CBD and a carrier oil such as olive oil, MCT Oil, Sunflower oil, etc. Ethanol, sugar, propylene glycol and artificial flavors degrade your body’s ECS, defeating the purpose of taking CBD oil.